KYSO offers 3 Spring Programs. Click on the tab for registration information for:
- Little Knights - introduction to soccer for 3&4 year olds
- TOPSoccer - soccer for special needs players
- Recreational Soccer - for 5-17 year olds
Spring 2015 Online Registration is Open
KYSO offers three youth programs open to boys and girls ages 3 - 17.
The Little Knights program is an introduction to soccer for 3 and 4 year olds. This program is a fun, clinic style program where players learn basic skills through various activities and games and participate in short scrimmage games. Little Knights is $50 and includes 5 classes and a soccer jersey.
TOPSoccer is a free program provided for special needs players. The program emphasizes small groups and appropriate activities giving these players an opportunity for exercise and games.
Recreational Soccer is open to players ages 5 - 17 with a focus on fun, learning skills, teamwork and play. Recreational teams are led by a volunteer coach, typically practice 1 evening per week and play games on Saturday mornings.
Registration is only $135 and includes 6 refereed games and full uniforms are provided, including socks, shorts and jerseys. Discounts are available for each additional child.
Register before February 28, 2015 for only $95 and save 30% on spring recreational soccer!
Recreational player assessments are scheduled for Sunday March 23 and help the league build balanced teams.Teams will form shortly after the 23rd.
Practices begin the week of April 12 with games running from April 26 through May 31.
Games are on Saturday mornings from 9am - approximately noon. Teams typically practice 1 evening per week.
KYSO is focused player development, the player experience and volunteer coach support. This includes:
- Smaller Teams: KYSO plays 3v3, 5v5 and 7v7 on small fields, giving players more opportunities to touch the ball, develop confidence, skills and be involved in games. More information on this approach can be found >>>HERE
- Balanced Teams: KYSO believes in building teams with balanced the skill levels and improve competitiveness.
- Coach Support: KYSO provides coach orientation, advice on running practices information for skills to development. More information on coaching can be found >>> HERE
Please email Maureen Gannon at Registrar@KanelandYouthSoccer.com or call 630.463.9001 xt 707 with any questions or comments