The Kaneland Youth Soccer Organization announced its 2013 Board members at its Thursday, December 13 meeting held at the .
Returning Executive Board members include:
- Sean Carmody, President and Director of Recreational Soccer
- Bob Bartholomew, Vice President
- Tracy Schilling, Registrar and Director of TOPSoccer
- Maureen Gannon, Director of Risk Management
Returning Directors include:
- Brad Simmons, Director of Club Soccer
- Kevin Rising, Director of Referees
- Rob Sand, Director of Purchasing and Equipment
New Directors added to the Board include:
- Patty Rodwick, Director of Volunteers
- Tom Guernon, Director of Marketing & Development
The Board seeks volunteers for the following roles:
- Executive Board, Treasurer
- Executive Board, Secretary
- Director, Director of Coaching
For information on filling Board vacancies, please contact Patty Rodwick at email@example.com .
Kaneland Youth Soccer is currently enrolling players in its spring soccer program. For more information, visit kanelandyouthsoccer.com .
Kaneland Youth Soccer is a registered 501-c-3 not-for-profit organization providing recreational soccer opportunities for boys and girls ages 4 - 13 and a TOPSoccer program for children with disabilities. Players and families are attracted from Elburn, Maple Park, Virgil, Sugar Grove, Hinckley, Big Rock and Kaneville. KYSO runs spring and fall soccer seasons with games and practices at Kaneland High School.